we have been gone all week (out of town celebrating our second wedding anniversary and traveling for Greg's work) ... we got home tonight around 6pm ... we have no water ... please pray ... here's the quick points:
- we live in the middle of nowhere (an hour round trip - at least - to a grocery store)
- we are on our own well for water
- no one can even come look at our well until tomorrow after 10
- we were traveling all week and we all need showers and Luke definitely needs a bath
- i am so frugal we don't have paper dishes & i use powdered milk (which needs water)
- i use cloth diapers - they will need to be washed!
here are the positives:
- we have our Faith and God who loves us
- we are happy and healthy
- i still nurse Luke, so i'm not concerned about water for him
- i have lots of food already made in the house & freezer
- we still have power!!
- we have a pool that we can use the water from to flush the toilets at least
ok, St. John Nepomucene, patron Saint of running water, pray for us!