Tuesday, April 20, 2010

some fun and random photos

my godmother with me and John at his baptism

more family at the baptism

Luke outside the church - he was holding the candles from the baptism/communion/confirmation and took that job very seriously, he wouldn't let anyone help him and was explaining that he was the big brother! he made me so proud!
- side note: Greg built that wooden gazebo in the background for his eagle project (boy scouts) back in the day


one of the new favorite pictures!


so, I was giving my 2 year old ice cream with whipped cream on it for breakfast. (I'm a good mom like that! and I (unintentionally) sprayed whipped cream all over him - he proceeded to go "skating" in it around my kitchen floor... which then led to him eating ice cream while I mopped the floor

No comments: