so... apparently December started and the whole world started speeding up!! Here is a brief list of exciting things that have been going on with us recently ... i will post pictures and more blog posts soon!
- we saw snow this weekend!! lots of it, about a half-hour from our house in the national park
- i decorated our house for Christmas this weekend - its my first Christmas with a husband and a house!!!
- we are in week 28 with the baby!! only 12 weeks til due date!! the baby moves around a lot and i LOVE it
- we've been blessed with opportunities to spend time with family recently and we get to spend time with friends this week
- i am definitely ready to be a full-time stay at home wife and mother!! but until the time comes it is nice that i am able to bless my dear husband with my paycheck from work!
- we are still teaching Catechism at Church - its challenging and wonderful at the same time
- its getting REALLY cold, but its still gorgeous and clear most days
- Christmas cookie baking season has begun and so far we've done pumpkin chocolate chip and molasses cookies, with a HUGE batch of sugar cookies planned for this week
ok -- more to come soon!
James 5:7 - "Be patient, therefore brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it until it receives the early and the late rain."