Friday, January 11, 2008

baby

we should have a new "baby bump" picture up this weekend - we took some cute ones last night and i plan on posting them at some point (again the reality has set in of me not quite understanding the magic of getting the pictures to jump from the camera onto the computer - hopefully i can figure this out at some point prior to the child being born and thus be able to post pictures in a relatively timely manner!!)

anyway - we start 33 weeks tomorrow - pretty amazing. today at work i have been pretty distracted all morning because the baby is MOVING LIKE CRAZY. i love it!!! we aren't talking the fluttery swimming across the belly like the baby did when it was 20ish weeks... we're talking major limbs poking out of my belly - feet up in my ribs - little baby bum pushing out the side - and the head (or some other very strong body part) resting on my bladder... at one point i actually went over to a co-worker's cubicle to have her feel the kiddo sticking out of my belly!!

its absolutely incredible to feel our child inside me (although i feel bad for the baby because it seems a bit cramped in there!!) I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!


Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible - Jeremiah 1: 5
Before I formed thee in the bowels of thy mother, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and made thee a prophet unto the nations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD is performing a miracle & He's letting you help!! How awesome is that?!

These are truly the most amazing few weeks --- enjoy them --- all too quickly they are gone...
of course - nothing compares to being able to hold that precious child in your arms, but I really missed playing 'guess the protrusion' with mine!

So happy for you guys!

Emily said...

I love it! I remember having extra lumps on my stomach caused by b aby extremities. I can't believe you are 33 weeks along! MY GOODNESS!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

I LOVE hearing about this!I've always been so amazed and interested about how it would feel to have a baby moving all around! it's so great! i'm so happy for you and I'm excited to see those pictures!