interview questions from Tammy
Thanks for playing, Sarina! :) Here are your 5 questions...
1. Do you hang most of your laundry to dry, or use the dryer?
-- mostly depends on the weather... today is gorgeous so i did a load of diapers, a load of colors, and a load of whites - and they are all hung up to dry! dear hubby put up an outdoor clothesline for me that makes it so nice!
2. What is one thing your husband does that really shows his love for you?
-- helps me clean the dining room floor! (and brings me flowers and works from home and....)
3. Do you like having a somewhat unusual first name? What does your name mean? :)
-- i love it! sarina means "little princess" in italian (i'm 1/2 italian)
4. Do you have any tips for dealing with postpartum hair loss? I am losing hair constantly and it seems to be all over the floor, everywhere!! :P
-- nope - i have that issue, too. i just try to brush it real well and put it up in a ponytail in the morning.. Oh and make sure i don't leave any in the shower drain for dear hubby
5. What's one of your favorite adult books? Kid books?
-- adult - the Bible, historical fiction novels (like the jack cavanaugh series)
kids - "the best loved doll", "we help mommy", "martha's house"
(or anything Luke is holding when he says "mama read")
If you want to play along:
1 - Leave a comment with your blog URL, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your blog with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.