Tuesday, June 1, 2010

pat your head/rub your tummy

totally unrelated to the post, but here's a cute picture from my nephew's wedding... 7 week old John & me next to 11 week old cousin Sal & my other nephew



When I was putting Luke to sleep tonight, I happened to be nursing John at the same time - i guess that's what happens when you have a toddler who needs to sleep and an infant who needs to eat [AT THE SAME TIME!] anyway... John then needed to be burped - he likes his back patted... Luke then decided that he needed me to hold his hand - he likes his hand rubbed... I quickly found out that while I may have a master's degree, I am not able to pat with my left hand at the same time as rubbing with my right!! It took some serious concentration, and still didn't really work. {They are both asleep now :)}

No comments: