Saturday, March 1, 2008

let's play a fun game...

the game is called: when will our baby come?

here's how you can play --
leave a comment here with your guess including:

what day will the baby be born?
what time will the baby be born?

if you want, you can include a guess for:

will the baby be a boy or a girl?
how much will the baby weigh?
how long will the baby be?

*** i think i might offer some sort of little prize to whoever makes the closest guess... not sure what the little prize will be or when i will get it to you, but... it just sounds like fun :) ***

here's some info if it helps: i am measuring either a little small or right-on at every doctors appointment, i have gained about 20 lbs, the baby is due March 7th - so we're in our 40th week, i was 7 lbs, 5oz. when i was born and my dear husband was about 9 1/2 lbs!, i've had three dreams that we had the baby - twice it was a boy and once it was a girl, i haven't have my cervix checked - so no info about dilation yet...

4 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

I'm game!!

Day - 11 March 2008 - Next Tuesday!
Time - 7:30-ish PM
Gender - Boy
Weight - 7lbs 9ozs
Length - 21"

Many, many prayers for whatever, whenever, and however you all do this!! :)

Emily said...

I hate you. I'm never telling you how much I gained with Easton. A lot of it was water weight okay?!

Anyway, here's my guess:

Day: March 8 (Jenni's Birthday)
Time: 6:30 pm
Gender: Boy because boys RULE!!
Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz
Length: 19 inches

JoanPassarelli said...

Okay, here's my prediction:

Date: March 9
Time: afternoon, so you get a good night's sleep the night before
Gender: girl
Weight: 9 lb.

...and I hope s/he comes out just happy and healthy and exactly perfect exactly the way God made him/her!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

I love your kids room, I love your quilts, I love your house, I love you and your adorable tummy!!

My guess is March 21st Good Friday

7lbs 12oz
Boy
21 inches long
lots of dark hair
I hope all goes well