Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here are some pictures from this weekend :)

This one is my mom & me. Isn't she cute :) I think my mom has the best smile. This picture was taken behind the library in our little town. - It was a little hazy on Saturday (we got some of the bad air from the fires all over California) - but it was still beautiful!! (I'm looking pretty pregnant in this one!)


My dear husband and I outside the library as well, with a lovely tree that's getting ready for fall.

This picture was taken VERY EARLY in the morning... I had definitely not quite woken up yet -but we were dressed and ready for work because we had to take mom to the airport on the way. Again, VERY early

3 comments:

Emily said...

How fun to have your mom come visit! She is so cute!

And I can definitely see a little baby bump...I love it!! And, so cool that Greg got to feel the baby move. I swear, every time I told Steve to put his hand on my stomach the kicking would stop. He never believed me!

Once Upon a Dream... said...

Thanx for stopping by and entering my giveaway! Good luck with all the giveaways you enter.

Eden

Jenni.Jolley said...

i LOVE seeing pictures of you pregnant! I LOVE IT! you're adorable! and also i love your mom and so it's pretty rad that you got to spend some time with her!