Monday, October 29, 2007

my thoughts

so, today I sat down to post something and then I decided that I didn't really have anything to post about... but then I realized -- I HAVE A BABY KICKING INSIDE ME - OUR BABY!!
That is definitely something to post about!! So, as I type I have been feeling baby flutters and kicks... the baby likes my bladder (apparently its directly under the uterus?) anyway, I LOVE feeling the baby move. This weekend Greg felt it move for the first time. I told him the baby was moving and had him put his hand on my belly. After a little bit his face lit up and I said, did you feel that? He definitely had! It was faint, but definitely a baby moving. What a proud daddy!

Also - mom came down to visit this weekend (YIPPEE!!!) we had a great time and we took a few pictures - some on our camera and some on hers... so we will post them when we get a chance.

So, I guess I did have a little bit to post about :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarina!

I found your blog a couple of weeks ago & have been following faithfully! =0)

Just wanted to say congratulations on the blessings GOD has bestowed upon you both recently! The graces He gives when we walk with Him just can't be beat!

Can't wait to hear more about your little sweetpea!

Hugs!

Stacey said...

Motherhood is the best gift in the world. Can't wait for you to experience it!! Congrats!!

Stacey @ Kisses from the Father