I love our little Latin Mass community. We got this at church a couple weeks ago and my dear husband and I were reading it recently. I asked him if I should post it on our blog and he said yes. So…
How to be a good Catholic
1. Always attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days, and during the week as often as possible.
2. Go to Confession every week if possible, but at least once a month.
3. Receive Holy Communion in the state of grace every time you attend Mass.
4. Be sure to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
5. Say your morning and evening prayers and your Rosary every day.
6. Stay away from any person, place, or thing which easily leads you into sin.
7. Stay married and faithful to your spouse if you are married.
8. Accept all the children God wants to send you.
9. Raise your children to be good Catholics.
10. Devote some time everyday to reading your Catholic Bible and/or sound Catholic books, to reinforce your Catholic values and the Catholic view of life.
11. Give generously to the Church and practice charity toward your neighbor.
12. Always stay in the state of grace, continually preparing for your death, remembering that death may come suddenly.
"For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Mark 8:36-37