Monday, September 24, 2007

what a difference three years makes ... I love my husband


I received this e-mail from my dear husband:
"Three years ago you saw me and sent me a smile!!! THANK YOU!"
we definitely communicate much more in person, but occasionally we use e-mail when we are at work, etc. :) Anyway, here is a bit of history to that e-mail...
Three years ago - September 23, 2004 - I was looking online at CatholicMingle.com
I saw Greg's profile and thought... hmm, I think we'd be a pretty good match. Even though I did NOT initiate contact with any other guys (we actually had to search the archives to see that I did contact Greg first) I sent him a virtual "smile" through the website. Too bad Greg had just started volunteering to help at the youth group at church and was super-busy, because he didn't respond until April of 2005. But luckily I had been patiently waiting - I knew God had something wonderful in store!! That started it all though... We met in May 2005 and the rest is history - well, actually its the present and we are living it as we speak... We love being married and in less than six months we will be parents... We love each other more and more everyday.
Thank you, my dear husband, for remembering another one of our special days

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's so cute it makes me want to puke! In a good way! I love how in love you are!