Monday, February 11, 2008

100th post & snow

happy 100th post to our blog :)
we're about 25 days till baby's due date - YIPPEE!! i love being pregnant and i will definitely miss it... but we are also really looking forward to meeting the newest member of our family!!
here's some pictures from a couple weeks ago when we got a little dusting of snow... we've gotten more before, but these are some nice pictures and i love how excited my dear husband gets when we get even the slightest bit of "weather" :)



2 comments:

Emily said...

That's funny. Does that even count as snow (sorry Greg)?

I loved being pregnant too...but I'm so excited for you!!!o

the splendid life of us... said...

Ya, I dont think that even counts as snow, but for Cali maybe. We have had about a foot and a half sitting in our yard for nearly a month. I dont even remember what grass looks like. JK

Anyway, I can't believe you only have 25 days, crazy! That went fast! So are you going to post pics of the baby's room?