Tuesday, February 5, 2008

second week of our honeymoon

so... here are some pictures from the second week of our honeymoon :) - if you didn't catch the previous "husband of the year" post - read below to see that my dear husband took us on a week long vacation to celebrate the week before our first wedding anniversary (about 2 weeks ago)

This is the Historic Wawona Hotel in Yosemite National Park


Obviously we had gorgeous weather! This is by ___ Lake (I am totally blanking on the name) - but it was beautiful!!




Straight from the shower in our Swiss Chalet at Big Bear Mountain... Check out that fireplace!!




This was one of the views from our room of the ski resort in the morning. (No I did not ski -



more to come...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks gorgeous! And I love that you forgot the name of the lake...that made me laugh out loud. You could just call it Lost Lake, in memory of your dad's famous story.